Top Ten Books Set In School


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books Set In School.



Although they're not in school all the time, when they are I love reading about it.


This is an obvious choice, but for a good reason.


I love reading about boarding schools, and this one was great.


This book has such a quintessential American high school in it and I LOVED reading about it.


I really enjoyed reading about the school in this book, and all the different classes and elements.


I could really relate to the descriptions of the school in this novel, as t's practically the same as mine.


I liked this high school and how you got to focus on all the different cliques.


Although this is technically set in college, I still think it counts.


I could relate to this book so much, and partly because of the British school setting.


I love how this book dealt with lots of typical issues that go on within a high school environment.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books Set In School.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3