Top Ten Books Set In England


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books Set In England.



This one is a tiny bit of a cop-out, but it is partly set in London.


This book is such a good mix of two things I love reading about: magic and police.


Jane Eyre is one of my favourite classics, and the countryside setting is a big side to it.


Victorian London is quite possibly my favourite time setting in a book.


I really should re-read this soon.


I've actually just finished re-reading this because I really enjoyed it.


I absolutely loved this book when I read it.


I love all the books in the Benedicts series that I've read so far, but it was nice to be able to recognise places in this one.


This book is amazing and I can't wait to see how the film turns out.


I really loved both the time and the setting of this book, as well as pretty much everything else.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books Set In England.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3