Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a rewind, so I picked a theme that I hadn't done before: Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For.


This is my all-time favourite series,and I think that is the reason why I've never written a review for them as I would just be gushing for ages.


This book is such a unique one that I think I would find it really difficult to review.


With a book like this, I think reviewing it would be the best once reading it for the first time, due to the kind of novel it is.


This book is so special to me, and yet I don't really know how to put into adequate words what this book means to me.


I love this book, but it's been so long since I've read it.


Because this book is New Adult, I've never reviewed a book of that genre before, but I might in the future.


This book is so beautifully written and illustrated, so I might do a joint review once the film comes out.


This book is so well-loved and has an almost cult-status that I'm intimidated to share my opinion, even though I adored it.


I love graphic novels so so much, but I don't really know how to review them.


With pretty much every classic comes its great reputation surrounding it, so I don't see the point of reviewing them.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3