Top Ten Childhood Characters I'd Love to Revisit


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Childhood Characters I'd Love to Revisit.


1. Everyone from Harry Potter

This is obvious, but it has to be on the list. I will always want more from this world!

2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I always loved this book as a kid.

3. The Gruffalo

I'd love to see what the Gruffalo and the Mouse were up to nowadays.

4. The Tiger who Came to Tea

I adored this book so much I bought myself a new copy a couple of years ago.

5. Spot the Dog

I have read so many of these books.

6. Elmer the Elephant

I don't remember much about Elmer, but I'd like to read it again.

7. The Hares from Guess How Much I Love You

My mum always used to read this book to me.

8. The Cat in the Hat

I would love to see what the Cat would be like in present day.

9. The Wild Things

Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favourite books and films.

10. Peter the Rabbit

I'm pretty sure this is where my love of rabbits came from.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Childhood Characters I'd Love To Revisit.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3