Top Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed.


I used to love this book so much but now I've just discovered other books I prefer.


I thought this book was amazing when I read it, but it was one of the first contemporaries I'd ever read.


I briefly went through a fallen angel phase and this was something that I read.


I read a LOT of vampire books and this was one that I thought was so good.


At first when I read this book I thought it was great but when I thought about it after I realised it was poorly written.


I didn't realise until a while after that I really didn't like Cassia as a main character.


I basically felt the same about The Selection as I did with Matched, but I felt better about it after I found out just how many people dislike America.


I think I originally gave this book such a high rating because I loved the TV show, but it didn't deserve it in my opinion.


I think I thought I liked this more than I actually did because it spoke about a difficult topic I think needs to be spoken about,, rather than whether I enjoyed it or not.


I didn't think I would give this a 5-star rating, but it stick with me for such a long time afterwards.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3