Top Ten of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads.


I absolutely LOVED this trade! I can't wait to dive into the 2nd volume ASAP.


I read this for school, and I was not expecting to love it as much as I did.


There have only been a few books like this that have affected me so much.


Obviously I gave this book 5 stars.


I sped through this book despite its length, because I could just not put it down.


I will always love anything ever written by J.K.


This book stayed with me for so long after I read it.


I loved this book so much that I'm surprised I haven't bought the sequel yet.


This was the 1st trade paperback I read, and I LOVED it.


I adored this duology.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads. 

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3