Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.



This is obviously going to be a re-read, as I STILL haven't gotten round to finishing this series!

I KNOW! I'm finally going to attempt to read this book, though I don't know how well it's going to go.


The History Boys is one of my all-time favourite films, so of course I want to read the play.


I love anything to do with dance: watching films and TV, reading books about it, so I am really excited for this.


I had so much fun reading the first 3 books in this series, and I just want to read more.


This just sounds SO good.


I'm not the biggest fan of Horror, but this just intrigued me.


I heard really good things about Oseman's previous book, and this one sounds right up my street.


Cecelia Ahern is such a well-regarded children's author that I want to read her YA debut.


I love books set in small Southern towns.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3