Top Ten Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Type of Book


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Type of Book.



I don't typically read mysteries/thrillers so this book was certainly out of my comfort zone.


I don't even like watching Horror films, let alone reading Horror novels like Girl of Nightmares.


I really don't read a lot of non-fiction, and definitely not celebrity memoirs.


I've only ever read 2 screenplays in my life, this being one of them.


I actually don't read a lot of sci-fi, so this was an exception.


I haven't read many classics, but this is something that is out of my comfort zone that I want to change.


I've loved all of the graphic novels I have read so far, but there haven't been many.

8. The Complete Adventures of Curious George by Margret Rey


I revisited an old children's favourite of mine last year, which I haven't done a lot.


I obviously loved these short stories.


I haven't read too much general fiction but on the whole I do really like it.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Type of Book.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3