Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't.



This book has received so much praise, and a 4.2 rating on Goodreads is incredibly impressive!


I bought this very soon after it came out with every intention of reading it shortly after, but then I changed my mind and decided to read Maas' other series first.


Part of me could not resist the temptation to read this straight after I received it on Christmas, but the other part of me won that said I should savour it.


When I saw this for £1 in a charity shop, I snatched it up right away but just haven't gotten round to reading it yet.


The concept of this book intrigues me so much but other books have taken priority over this one.


This book sounds unlike anything I have ever read before, and I will get to it soon, but just not yet!


I haven't read many books set in Paris, but I would like to.


I want to read every single one of Jennifer's books, so now that I own one I honestly don't know why it hasn't been read yet.


I loved Every Day so so much; it was the first book I read in 2015 and I did not forget about it for the rest of the year, but I am a bit put off of this being the same thing from Rhiannon's perspective rather than just a sequel.


Fangirl was one of, if not the one, my favourite books of 2015 so I really don't know why I haven't binge-read Carry On already.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3