Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.



I did not expect to love this book as much as I did by any means, but this has become a book I long to reread and think about often.


Obviously these books have a place on this list! These sequels did not disappoint at all.


I am so glad that I finally overcame the hype this book has and decided to read it, because it was PERFECT.


2015 was the year I started reading graphic novels and I honestly think it was one of the best decisions I made all year.


This is another book I wasn't expecting to really enjoy that much, let alone love it.


This book wasn't on my radar at all until my friend told me I had to read it, and I'm so glad I did.


This book started my insatiable hunger for Historical Fiction, and I am so thankful!


This book is so universally loved, and that makes me happy because it deserves the attention and praise it has been given.


I didn't expect a cute contemporary to make my top ten favourites list, but that's because this book is so much more than that.


I am honestly so glad I decided to read this book so soon after it came out (soon for me) because it left me speechless.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3