Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So.

1. "I wake up thinking of yesterday. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday." - Every Day by David Levithan

2. "Being interesting isn't important. But being happy is. As well as being a person you're proud of." - The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne

3. "I know now that I don't want to love or be loved in half measures. I want it all, and to have it all, you have to risk it all." - P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

4. "The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain." - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

5. "You is kind. You is smart. You is important." - The Help by Kathryn Stockett

6. "What I mean to say is, the more you remember, the more you've lost." - Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

7. "In that moment, Blue was a little in love with all of them. Their magic. Their quest. Their awfulness and strangeness. Her raven boys." - The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

8. "Sometimes questions can be more cruel than insults." - To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

9. "When you convert a good book to a film, stupid things happen." - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

10. "Love means sometimes sacrificing the things you want in order to make somebody else happy. It means being there for them, even when maybe you don't feel like it, because they need you." - Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3