Top Ten Fictional Families I'd Like To Celebrate Thanksgiving With


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Fictional Families I'd Like To Celebrate Thanksgiving With.


1. The Benedict family - The Benedicts series

I feel like with the amount of people in this family, Thanksgiving would never have a quiet moment and would be full of fun and thanks.

2. The Weasleys - The Harry Potter series

This one is a given, and even though technically none of us would be celebrating Thanksgiving (we're all English), it would still be great.

3. Blue's household - The Raven Cycle

I can just imagine the whole ordeal being manic and full of surprises, which I would love.

4. Charlotte's Family - The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets

Again, we probably wouldn't even be celebrating it, but I think I would feel instantly at home with Charlotte and her brother and her aunt.

5. Cath's family - Fangirl

Although it might be slightly tense at the beginning, I feel like everyone would warm up and it would be very traditional in the end.

6. Mia's family - If I Stay

If this were to be anything like any of their parties, full of interesting people and music, then I would absolutely love it.

7. The Covey-Song family - To All the Boys I've Loved Before

This would be the sweetest and most heartwarming Thanksgiving of them all, and I'd like to go to all of them!

8. Percy and his mum - Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Even though there's only two of them, I think Percy's mum would make the effort and Thanksgiving would be amazing.

9. The Lancasters or The Waters - The Fault in Our Stars

Either family would be great to be with at Thanksgiving, as they'd make it memorable.

10. Audrey's family - Finding Audrey

This family is such a nice and normal one, and sometimes those are the best of all.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Fictional Families I'd Like To Celebrate Thanksgiving With.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3