Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel.


1. Stephen Chbosky

The Perks of Being a Wallflower was such a life-changing novel for people that I'm sure I'm not the only one anxiously waiting for something else by him.

2. Erin Morgenstern

I don't need to explain this one, you all know about my love for Erin.

3. Joann Swanson

I was pleasantly surprised by Tin Lily when I read it, and I'm intrigued about what she has in store next.

4. Liz Maccie

Despite the shortness of Liz's book, I really enjoyed it and I'd like to see if she could do something similar a second time around.

5. Helena Coggan

The Catalyst was unlike anything I'd ever read before and I want to experience her stories again.

6. Sarah Benwell

If Sarah writes anything set in the same world as The Last Leaves Falling, I will be sure to pick it up.

7. Tommy Wallach

When looking at his goodreads page for this very post, I saw that he has a new novel coming out next year and I am so excited for it.

8. Becky Albertalli

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda was one of my favourite books this year, so of course I'm looking forward to her next one!

9. David Arnold

Mosquitoland is another really unique novel and I just hope that David's next book is as beautiful as his first one.

10. Jesse Andrews

I really got on with Jesse's writing style when I read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and I hope that stays for his sophomore novel.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3