Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me.


1. A new book from Erin Morgenstern

You guys know how much I love The Night Circus, but Erin hasn't come out with anything since, and I NEED more of her beautiful writing.

2. For The Raven King to come out sooner

I just can't wait until February. It's too long.

3. Perfect book-to-movie adaptations

It feels like they're turning every YA book into a film nowadays, and most of them aren't that great.

4. A room just for my books

I want to have a room filled floor-to-ceiling with bookcases and books.

5. Meet J.K. Rowling

I think my life would be made if I ever got to meet J.K.

6. Own a first-edition classic

I've really started getting into buying second-hand classics, but nothing as special as this.

7. For all my favourite characters to come to life

I can't pick just one, I want them all!

8. To be able to buy all the books I want

I wish that money wasn't a problem and that I could spend as much as I like on books.

9. For graphic novels to be cheaper

If no. 8 couldn't come true, then I would wish for this one because I do think that graphic novel prices are outrageous.

10. For my favourite series to never end

I always get so sad whenever a series ends, because I just want to know how the characters are doing.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3