Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love To See Write A Book Together


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love To See Write A Book Together.


1. Jenny Han and Rainbow Rowell

I read my first book from both of these authors quite recently, and loved them.

2. Robyn Schneider and Leila Sales

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts and This Song Will Save Your Life both felt quite similar to me and I think together the authors would create something beautiful.

3. Holly Black and Maggie Stiefvater

Both authors do world-building so well, and just write amazing paranormal books.

4. Adi Alsaid and Nina LaCour

I've read one book from each author, and they were both about roadtrips, which I loved. I think they could write about another classic contemporary theme together.

5. Morgan Matson and Gayle Forman

I think these two would work well together, with Matson bringing the friendship and Forman bringing the romance.

6. Cassandra Clare and Rachel Caine

These authors are both really popular and write great urban fantasy.

7. David Arnold and Marcus Sedgwick

In Mosquitoland and She Is Not Invisible, both characters have flaws but are really relatable.

8. Jackson Pearce and Joss Stirling

I'd like to see Jackson's fairytale retellings put into a more real environment, like in Joss' books.

9. Kendare Blake and Erin Morgenstern

How cool would a scary night circus be?

10. Holly Black and Melissa Marr

Both write about fairies very well, and I'd like to see them work together on them.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love To See Write A Book Together.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3