Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR.



The premise of this book really intrigued me so I requested a copy of it, and since then I've heard tons of great reviews for it, so I pushed it to the top of my TBR pile.


This has such a cute cover and to be honest that's all I need to want to read it.


I'm so ashamed that I haven't read this series yet, but I will be soon.


I don't know too much about this book, but I think it has a photography element that I'm excited for.


I hadn't heard anything about this book before I saw it on bookbridgr, but it just sounded really cool.


This was a highly anticipated book of mine and when I saw it on NetGalley I knew I had to request it.


This is such a cult classic, and it's so short.


The title and the author is enough for me to read this book.


This is a reread for me, because I want to finally finish this trilogy.


I really want this to be a great fantasy, because I've been in the mood for that lately.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3