Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught YA Contemporary 101


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught YA Contemporary 101.



I only read this book recently, but already it has left such an impact on me.


This was a book that really opened my eyes up to YA Contemporary.


This book has such a relatable main character and the story itself is just great.


This is the book that I can relate to the most over anything I have ever read.


I remember this book also leaving a huge impact on me.


This is such a popular YA contemporary book that I think everyone should give it a chance.


Family is one of the biggest elements in this book and I want to highlight that.


The mental health aspect of this book is something that is being featured more frequently and I would like to address that.


This is a great example of a classic contemporary.


The college setting in this makes it perfect for a syllabus.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught YA Contemporary 101.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3