Top Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds.


1. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series

This is probably the most obvious choice for this topic, and for a good reason. Hermione is known throughout the whole of Hogwarts for being astoundingly clever, partly due to her constant reading.

2. Claire Danvers from The Morganville Vampires series

I remember reading this series and really connecting to Claire in particular, as she isn't popular, but sticks to her books.

3. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices

I love this series so much, and one of the reasons is because of Tessa's personality and her love of reading.

4. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Charlie was refreshing to read about as I haven't encountered many avid male readers in YA literature especially.

5. Meggie from Inkheart

I read this book so many years ago and I remember loving the importance of reading in the series.

6. Hazel from The Fault in our Stars

Hazel's love for one particular book was interesting to read about as I could relate to some of her feelings in that respect.

7. The Travelling Symphony from Station Eleven

This book is unlike anything else I have ever read, and I was surprised by the continuation of the celebration of things like Shakespeare given the circumstances of this book, but I also loved it.


8. Matilda from Matilda

This is another classic example of a book nerd, and one that I have loved from an early age.

9. The members of Special Topics in Belzhar

Although this group only focuses on one book, the attention towards it by the members of this group made me believe that at least some of them had to be nerdy about books.

10. Margo from Paper Towns

At first I wasn't sure whether or not to put Margo on this list but then I thought about it and reading was a part of her life that is shown in the book, especially the book believed to be a clue.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3