Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.



When I read about this book on bookbridgr, I knew I had to request it and it turned up on my doorstep a little while later.


I have been waiting for ages for this book to finally come out in paperback, and although the cover doesn't match with the rest of the series, I'm just so glad I now have it.


I am so excited to have this book, but part of me wants to read her previous series first (or at least what we have of it).


My best friend could not stop talking about this book after she read it, so I knew I had to pick it up.


I was so happy when I received this for my birthday.


This is the same as Playlist for the Dead, especially as I'm really getting into graphic novels.


I had bought If I Stay so long ago, and I finally bought Where She Went so I could marathon the whole duology.


This is the same deal as with Where She Went, but I have had To All the Boys I've Loved Before for a lot less time.


I don't know a lot about this book, and I want to keep it that way, but it intrigued me enough to request a copy of it.


I have recently acquired a LOT of classics, but I didn't want this whole list to be about them, so I just chose this one instead.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3