Top Ten Favourite Top Ten Topics In The Past 5 Years


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Top Ten Topics In The Past 5 Years.


1. Top Ten Favourite TV Shows

This was the first TTT I participated in, so it holds a special place in my heart. However, I also like it because it's not about books, but still something that I love so much: TV shows.

2. Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

I liked this one because it allowed me to list books that were hard for me to read, which sometimes happens, but not always because they were bad, and to explain why too.

3. Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit

This was a good one because it made me think back to books I've previously read and really choose the locations that I want to go to, from the books.

4. Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

This was fun because it made me research all the books coming out in 2015 and find out a bit more about them, as opposed to just hearing about them.

5. Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

This was a nice one to reflect on the year I just had, and the books I read in it.

6. Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015

Prior to writing this post I hadn't even thought of making any goals for my blog, but I'm glad this post existed because it helped me to realise that there were definitely things that I could improve on in the new year.

7. Top Ten Diverse Books That I Want To Read

This post helped me to realise exactly which books were diverse, and had amazing, interesting characters that aren't popular in books.

8. Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

This post was just so fun to write! I realised that I actually do have a lot of problems or quirks when it comes to reading.

9. Top Ten Books In My "       " TBR

These posts are always my favourite as I nearly always have a TBR on-the-go so that I know what books I'm reading next, and it's nice to let you guys know too.

10. Top Ten Inspiring Quotes From Books

I love bookmarking my favourite quotes in books, so it was nice to share some of them with you too.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Favourite Top Ten Topics In The Past 5 Years.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3