Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015.



This has been a long time coming, but I am determined to finally read it this summer, and then watch the film after.


This was talked about a lot last year when it came out, so I've decided to binge-read both this and its sequel all in one go.


I've had an e-arc of this book for ages, so it seems about time that I gave it a go.


I've really gotten into graphic novels recently, and this seems like a very popular one.


I have been reading this series for so many years that I would quite like to finish it, and after reading The Subtle Knife last month, it seems that the final one is next.


This is one of my most highly anticipated books of 2015, and so I need to get round to reading it!


As with The Walls Around Us, I've had an e-arc of this for quite some time, and although I don't know anything about it, I want to check it out.


This book sounds so mysterious, and even though they're not my favourite kind of books, I do enjoy them.


I've been looking forward to reading this book for a while, but for some reason I haven't read it yet. That needs to change.


When I requested this on NetGalley, I had heard nothing about it, but now it seems to have blown up and everyone is talking about it.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3