Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015.



This was the first book I read this year and despite reading a lot more, it has still remained one of my favourites of this year and I can't wait for the sequel!


I don't know why I held back on reading these for so long after reading The Raven Boys, because I loved it, but now I have finally read them and they were just as good.


Cassandra Clare is one of my favourite authors and I had wanted to read a Holly Black book for so long, so I am glad that I enjoyed it as much as I did.


I had no idea that this book even existed when my friend recommended it to me, but I am so glad she did, because this book means so much to me.


To be honest, I didn't think this book would be my cup of tea but I am so glad that it was.


I really wanted to like this book, as it got so much attention around its release, and I have to say that it was well-deserved.


I devoured this duology the day before and the day of my birthday, which was an amazing way to spend it!


I had heard such great things about this book so when I saw a beautiful edition of it for half-price in my local bookstore, I knew I had to have it, and the inside was just as beautiful too.


I really wanted to get into graphic novels this year, and this seemed like the best place to start, and it was.


I finally finished the Vampire Knight manga this year, and although I was sad to see it go, the ending was good.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3