Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows.


1. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater

I can really see these books as a great movie trilogy, with the wolves being a good action plot and the romance is really sweet in this too.

2. The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine


As this is such a long series, I can see this being a good TV show, because they'll obviously have a lot of material to work with.

3. The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne

I would love to see this made into a really cool British indie film.

4. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake

This book has such an interesting premise that I would love to see it on the big screen and see if they change it in any way.

5. Withering Tights by Louise Rennison

I absolutely love the film of one of Louise's other books, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, and I think this would be just as great as a film.

6. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

I think if this book was going to be turned into a film, it would be a huge blockbuster like If I Stay or something.

7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

I want this book to be turned into a film for the CGI water horses alone.

8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

I know it seems like all I do is worm this book into every one of my TTT's, but I really would love to see it in pictures.

9. India Dark by Kirsty Murray

I don't think I've spoken much about this book on the blog, but I loved it. It's all about a travelling opera company and I would love for it to be a film, especially as it is based on a true story.

10. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Weir

This is a book that I want to see turned into a film SO MUCH. Female pilots set in WWII? Yes please.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3