Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read.


1. The Whole Twilight Series

I have been unfortunate enough to watch all the films in this series, but there is no way in hell I am reading them too.

2. Fifty Shades of Grey

I am never going to read this book, because 1. I'm not interested, and 2. I've heard that it's not even that good!

3. The Lord of The Rings Trilogy

I feel really bad saying it, but I'm probably never going to read these books. I like the films but I've heard so many people struggling to read this series that I don't want to put myself through it.

4. Ender's Game

Although this book has a cult following, I've heard about the sexism in this book and the fact that Orson Scott Card is openly homophobic and and a Chauvinist. Enough said.

5. The Bible

I'm not religious, and even though I do own a bible, there is little to no chance that I will ever read it.

6. A Wrinkle In Time

This book is loved by SO many people, and I know it is a very important piece of YA literature, but I just don't think I'm ever going to get round to it.

7. Ulysses

THIS BOOK IS TOO LONG.

8. Cloud Atlas

Again, so many people love this book but I just can't see myself ever picking this up.

9. The Hobbit

Again with TLOTR, I just can't face reading a book with such a small print, and to be honest, I can't even handle the films.

10. The Thief Lord

I LOVE the film of this, but I had a lot of issues with Cornelia's Inkheart series.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3