Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet



Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet.


1. Cassandra Clare


I am a MASSIVE fan of Cassandra's works, and I would love to thank her for all the content that she puts out, because she writes a lot!

2. J.K. Rowling

This one is obvious, but I would just love to meet the person that wrote my favourite books in the whole wide world.

3. Maggie Stiefvater

Maggie is a close second favourite author to J.K., which is saying something. She seems so crazy that it would be so interesting to talk to her.

4. Jenny Han

I still haven't read any of Jenny's books (I know, okay!), but I have the feeling that she is my kind of person and that we would get on really well.

5. Morgan Matson

Morgan is kind of the same as Jenny in the fact that I think I would get on really well with her, but I actually have read one of her books this time.

6. Jackson Pearce

I have been a fan of Jackson's for a LONG time, and I've watched most of her YouTube videos, so I feel like I already know her really well.

7. Stephen Chbosky

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is such a life-changing book that I want to meet the author so strongly.

8. Veronica Roth

Veronica just seems so cool, like the person that's cool without even trying, and the one that everyone wants to be friends with.

9. Adi Alsaid

Adi seems really sweet, and friendly, and I'd like to get to know him and hear about what life is like in Mexico.

10. Gillian Flynn

I would love the chance to pick Gillian's brain and try to understand her.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3