Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With.


1. Puck & Sean - The Scorpio Races

It's been a while since I read The Scorpio Races and I'd like to know how Puck and Sean are doing.


2. Everyone - The Harry Potter series

This one is fairly obvious, but I still think it needs to be a part of this list. I REALLY want J.K. Rowling to write another book in this world and with these characters.


3. The Benedict brothers - The Benedicts series

Although I have only read about some of the brothers in detail, I love all of them on the whole and it would be nice to check back in with them.

4. Charlie - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower, for me, was such an impacting book that it would be nice to be able to revisit Charlie and see how he's doing.

5. Blue and The Raven Boys - The Raven Cycle

Even though it hasn't been long since I read Blue Lily, Lily Blue, I still miss everyone! 

6. Craig - It's Kind of a Funny Story

I really connected with Craig when I read It's Kind of a Funny Story, and I would like to read about him now that it's been a while.

7. Emily and Sloane - Since You've Been Gone

The end of this book didn't really show whether or not everything with Emily and Sloane went back to normal, so I would like to see where their friendship stands after some time.

8. Lindy and Kyle - Beastly

I would like to be able to see if Lindy and Kyle's relationship lasted, and to see how they're doing.

9. Elise - This Song Will Save Your Life

This book was really deep and I connected with Elise, so I'd like to see how she was doing.

10. Rose - Vampire Academy

I really want to know what Rose is up to nowadays, whether she's doing anything with the school, or if she's become a guardian.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3