Top Ten Books I Would Classify As My All-Time Favourites From The Past 3 Years


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Would Classify As My All-Time Favourites From The Past 3 Years.



I have a few disclaimers when it comes to this particular choice of mine. Even though the first time I read this book was more than 3 years ago, as I re-read it so often, I think it's okay. Also, I adore the entirety of the Harry Potter series, but this just happens to be my favourite of the bunch.


I am kind of cheating with this one, because I'm including the whole series instead of just one, but I can't help it! They're all just so good. Maggie is an instant-buy author for me, so it's no surprise that this series is included in this list.


This book, to me, is like no other. I find it hard to explain to others because I don't want to summarise it. It's just too good.


I have to admit, I initially bought this book solely for its beautiful cover. I had no idea what it was about but the cover was so stunning that I knew that I had to have it. I'm so glad that I felt that impulse because it introduced me to a great book.


This is probably the book that I have pushed the most people to read. This is due to my love for it, as well as the fact that it pleases a wide range of people.


I went into this book blind and I personally think that that is the best way to go into any book as you don't produce expectations based on the synopsis. Let's Get Lost made me crave a roadtrip and just great friendships like the ones in this book.


I haven't read a lot of non-fiction but ones like this make me want to search for similar, amazingly profound books.


This book got so much love from other bloggers around the date of its release that I just had to pick it up soon after it came out, and for once I read it pretty soon after. The emphasis on friendship in this book rather than love was so good to see, especially in a contemporary.


This is a case of me watching the film first for once, and then loving that and wanting to read the book to see what inspired it all. Despite the heavy theme, the book itself is more uplifting and inspiring than sad.


This is such a recent read for me that I haven't even written a review for it yet. However that does not take away my love for this book that is so unique.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Would Classify As My All-Time Favourites From The Past 3 Years.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3