Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Vampires


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Vampires.



I've read about half of the books in this series, which is saying quite a lot seeing as there are 15 books in this series. From what I've read, I like this series so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.


I would recommend this manga to anyone who is a big fan of vampires but has never ventured into the world of manga.


This is probably one of the more popular YA vampire series out there, but I would just like to bring it to attention for anyone who hasn't heard of it. I loved this series so much, and hopefully so will you!


I've only read the first two books in this series but I really liked them! The whole Upper East Side aspect reminded me of Gossip Girl, and that's always a good thing.


This is a spin-off series of Vampire Academy, but I don't really think you need to read it to know what's going on, as it follows different characters.


This series used to be my guilty pleasure. I don't know why, but I LOVED it.


I liked the whole boarding school aspect of this, and of course the vampire part too.


While this series isn't solely about vampires, they do appear quite a few times. If you are someone who likes all paranormal creatures, I would definitely recommend this series.


This is the prequel series to The Mortal Instruments, and the situation with vampires in the books are pretty much the same.


My final recommendation has not got vampires in it, instead witches. However I think anyone who likes vampires should at least give this series a go, because you might find that you really like it!

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Vampires.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3