Top Ten Favourite Heroines From Books


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Heroines From Books.

1. Katniss from The Hunger Games. My post would not be complete without an honourable mention of Katniss. If there was one character in YA literature that epitomises the word heroine, it would be her.

2. Hazel from The fault In Our Stars. This may not be a top choice for everyone, but I think Hazel is an unconventional heroine. She battles demons in a different form to fantasy heroes, but I don't think she should be left off this list.

3. Hermione from Harry Potter. This is self-explanatory.

4. Clary from The Mortal Instruments. Clary is a demon-slaying, kick-butting shadowhunter who doesn't let anyone get in her way and I just love her.

5. Tris from Divergent. Tris has to deal with a lot of issues throughout the course of the series, and yet she manages to save so many lives.

6. Rose from Vampire Academy. Rose kicks butt for a living, so it's no surprise that she's on this list.

7. Puck from The Scorpio Races. I hope I'm not the only in saying that the whole premise of The Scorpio Races scares me so much! Puck is certainly brave to compete in it.

8. Blue from The Raven Cycle. You all know how obsessed I am with this series, and a major part of that is down to Blue's badassery (I'm making it a word, okay?) and her ability to keep up with the boys' antics.

9. Maddie and Queenie from Code Name Verity. These two as individuals alone are amazing, but when they come together they form an unstoppable team.

10. Emma from Emma. This also might not be the most obvious choice, but I feel as though Emma helps a lot of people out, perhaps too much at some times, but she always has good intentions.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Favourite Heroines From Books.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3