Top Ten Books I Want To Read From Contemporary YA


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want To Read From Contemporary YA.



This book, to me, feels like one of those staples in YA literature in general, so you can imagine my delight when I found a copy of this book in my local charity shop for a measly £1!


What with all the hype surrounding her name alone, I feel like I would be missing out if I don't read any of her works. I actually own both Fangirl and Eleanor & Park, so I must read one soon and tell you all what I think.

3. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce


Both of Jackson's books that I have read are some of my favourites, so I have high hopes for this entertaining-sounding contemporary.


Stephanie Perkins is one of the most-loved authors in the YA community, and I had the utmost pleasure of reading the holiday-themed anthology that she edited, which included her own short story. That story may have been my favourite of them all, which says a lot as they were mostly all great.


I don't know why we got this title instead of The Beginning of Everything like everyone else, but I personally prefer it. I feel like this is my kind of book, which ultimately is the kind of book that a LOT of people hate, so we shall have to see.


I own 4 of Jenny's books already and have yet to read any of them! I do follow her on twitter however, and she is great on there.


This book sounds so interesting to me because I want to know what kind of things Jay and Carolyn thought would be in the 'future' (2011).


As I'm writing this, I'll Give You the Sun has just been awarded the 2015 Printz award! This makes me want to read it even more than I did before.


I read Morgan's latest book, Since You've Been Gone, this past summer and just absolutely fell in love with Morgan's writing and the images she paints in your head.


This has been in the news a lot lately, as it was announced that it is being turned into a film, starring Hailee Steinfeld. Aside from that, the premise just sounds so interesting.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I Want To Read From Contemporary YA.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3