Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015.



I haven't read a lot of Fantasy, and especially not High Fantasy, but this just sounds amazing and it has already received a lot of praise, despite not even being out yet!


This seems like such an interesting concept and I can't wait to see how it all pans out. It already has a 4.25 rating on Goodreads, which has made me 100% sure that I am going to read it.


I read April's review of this and it made me want to read this book SO much. I only wish it was March now!


I think we need a book like this, and I am so glad that it is coming out soon. It follows a teen who finds out that she's intersex. Obviously there are going to be people out there with this condition and I'm grateful that someone is finally talking openly about this topic, because it's not something to be embarrassed about.


This just sounds like a perfect summer read: an easy breezy, beach read. Also, I like the alternating chapters between then and now.


The plot seems quite deep but the whole revenge element grabbed my attention. The fact that it's going to be released on my birthday does make me that bit more excited, though.


The title alone sparked my interest, and when I read the synopsis I knew I would love it. There's not long until it comes out, and there are some Amazon Gift cards that need to be used...


The politics side of this intrigues me as the protagonist is introduced to a whole new world. It will also be interesting to see her thrust into a relationship with her dad when she hasn't really had one before.


The synopsis doesn't give much away, but there's enough to make me interested. I'm hoping for some good friendship in this book.


I feel like I should read more LGBTQ novels, because generally I really enjoy them. This just seems like it could be so great, and I can't wait to read it when it comes out!

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3