Top Ten Goals/ Resolutions For 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Goals/ Resolutions For 2015.

1. Read more books. I know this sounds like a boring goal, but I really want to read more. Blogging has made me read a lot more than I did for ages, but even now it doesn't feel like enough. (Goal: 50)

2. Read more debut novels. I feel as though I don't give debut authors enough love, or even the first novels of now-multi-book authors. (Goal: 5)

3. Re-read some of my old favourites. I want to re-visit some of the worlds that I loved so dearly years ago, because I feel like I have surrounded myself with only new characters lately. (Goal: 10)

4. Read one non-fiction book every other month. Although I don't read a lot, I do enjoy non-fiction and I would like to read more in 2015. (Goal: 6)

5. Write a bigger variety of posts. I know that I don't write a variety of posts, and I really want to change that in 2015.

6. Read more classics. Classics take me a while, but most of the time I do really enjoy reading them. In 2015 I want to widen my vocabulary and I think some classic novels will help me. (Goal: 4)

7. Put my ideas onto paper. I have a couple of blog post ideas floating around in my head but haven't given them the time to really plan what I want to write. (Goal: 2 as of now)

8. Get my NetGalley ratio up. I am too ashamed to admit how low my NetGalley ratio is, so all I'm going to say is that I want it to be higher in 2015. (Goal: 60%)

9. Organise my Goodreads. I have WAY too many books on my TBR that I'm positive I won't be interested in all of them now.

10. Read lots of 2015 releases. I don't read a lot of books that are released in that year, and I want that to change because I believe that those books are the ones that readers are the most interested in hearing about. (Goal: 12)

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Goals/ Resolutions For 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3