Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015.



I am such a fan of all of Cassandra's works that I've read, and I'm pretty confident that this won't be any different. It always gives me so much joy whenever I'm in her Shadowhunter world, whether it's in The Mortal Instruments or The Infernal Devices.


I still haven't read If I Stay, but I haven't heard any negative thing at all towards any of Gayle's books, which pushes me to read all of her books and become one of her fans. This just sounds like a great contemporary read.


I have yet to start To All The Boys I've Loved Before, but I just have this feeling that I will love it, which is why I'm already looking forward to P.S. I Still Love You.


I know that Lauren Oliver is quite a popular author and although I own two of her books, I haven't read them yet (you can see a theme here). This sounds really mysterious and complex and a thrill to read.


Obviously this wouldn't be one of my TTT's without Maggie being mentioned. While this series has been by far my least favourite of hers, I am still willing to give this one a go in the hope that it will pick up.


There isn't that much information on this book, as it doesn't even have a title yet, but what I do know interests me a lot. I really want to get into Fantasy and this sounds like a good one to introduce myself to this genre.


I read The Girl in the Steel Corset a while ago and loved it, and I'm really in the mood for reading something from her.


I haven't really read that much LGBTQ YA, definitely not as much as I would like too, so I'm really looking forward to this one.


I've been following Swoon Reads on Twitter for awhile now, and have been interested in lots of their titles, so I will certainly be checking this one out!


My latest review was actually of one of Leila's other books - This Song Will Save Your Life, and the review is right here if you want to read it. All I know is that it's about New York and a blogger; in other words, I'm sold!

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3