Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit.


1. Hogwarts (The Harry Potter series)

Hogwarts has been my dream place to visit ever since I was a little kid. I know it is a fictional place but that hasn't stopped me from lusting after it for years.

2. New York (The Mortal Instruments series)

So many different books have made me want to visit New York, but I chose this series in particular because it has been a favourite of mine for years. New York is no.1 on my list of places to visit, simply due to the fact I believe I will love it.

3. Yorkshire (Withering Tights)

I didn't think this book would make me want to visit Yorkshire, but all the scenes talking about the dales made me want to take a trip there.

4. China (Chinese Cinderella)

Traditional Chinese culture fascinates me so much and I would love to experience it through my own eyes.

5. Toronto (Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life)

This graphic novel has made me want to travel to snowy Canada and see whatever sights Toronto has to offer.

6. Japan (The Vampire Knight series)

I love EVERYTHING about Japan and I have wanted to visit it for years. This manga has only made me want to visit it even more.

7. Le Cirque des Rêves (The Night Circus)

Can you imagine getting to visit this phenomenal circus? It would be a dream come true for me.

8. Thisby (The Scorpio Races)

Sadly, this is another fictional place that sounds amazing. It just sounds like this cute, quaint village that would be a perfect place to visit.

9. Victorian London (The Infernal Devices series)

I live in London, and I love it. However, part of me would've loved to have lived in Victorian London.

10. Boston (Between the Lives)

Normally the city never affects the book I'm reading but I thought that with this book, Boston really made Sabine who she was.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3