Top Ten Movies To Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Movies To Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit.





1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)


I am a huge fan of Tim Burton. I have loved every film of his that I've seen, but this film is an all-time favourite of mine. Every Halloween and Christmas me and my family watch it together.






2. Hocus Pocus (1993)


Hocus Pocus is a cult classic Halloween film that centres around 3 witches in Salem, Massachusetts.






3. Fun Size (2012)


This is a quite-new film that I happened to stumble across whilst browsing on Netflix one day. It follows a bunch of teenagers looking for Wren's (Victoria Justice) baby brother on Halloween night.





4. Carrie (2013)


This is a remake of the famous 1976 film, starring Chloë Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore this time around. I actually haven't seen it, but it sounds very interesting.






5. The Addams Family (1991)


I have been watching this film for years, ever since I was a little kid. I don't think Halloween is complete without watching this at least once.






6. Corpse Bride (2005)


This is another Tim Burton film, and another one of my favourites. I just adore his drawing style and his creativity.







7. Ghostbusters (1984)


This year marks the 30th anniversary since Ghostbusters first came out, and is being re-released in lots of my local cinemas, so I might go and watch it soon!





8. Warm Bodies (2013)


I really enjoyed this film when I saw it in the cinemas last year. This is a zombie film with a twist - there are more zombies than humans.






9. Halloweentown (1998)


When this played on Disney Channel every Halloween, I would watch it over and over again. However, I haven't seen it in a couple of years, something that must be changed.






10. Beetlejuice (1988)


Again, another Tim Burton film! I remember watching this when I was a little kid and being absolutely terrified.






So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Movies To Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3