Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


Hi everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More.


1. Erin Morgenstern

The Night Circus is Erin's one and only book that I happened to read 4 long years ago on a whim whilst browsing the shelves of my local library. I still think about this book to this day as it had such an impact on me. I don't know if I've ever read a more beautifully worded book in my life. If Erin ever writes anything again, I will pick it up without hesitation.

2. Andrea Cremer

This is another author who's book I picked up on a whim in my library. I read Nightshade a couple of years back, and I really liked it. Hopefully, I'll reread it soon and finally read Wolfsbane, the sequel.

3. Maureen Johnson

I have only read The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson, which is a modern-day Jack the Ripper tale if I remember it rightly. I found it to be really unique and would like to read book 2.

4. Kendare Blake

If I had to pick my favourite YA Paranormal/ Horror book, I think it would have to be Anna Dressed In Blood, which is a big statement. I own a copy of Girl of Nightmares, which is the next in the series, so I will have to read it soon.

5. Kiera Cass


Kiera has written a very popular YA series called The Selection, and a while ago I read the first book. It was so enjoyable and I need to read the rest!

6. Scott Westerfeld

I read Uglies so long ago, in fact I actually think it was the first dystopian novel I ever read. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to read anything else by him.

7. Kazuo Ishiguro

Never Let Me Go is a very treasured story for me, simply because of Kazuo's absolutely beautiful writing. It was also made into a film that I loved too. Kazuo is such a highly esteemed author, but I have only read one of his books.

8. Katherine Easer

I can't really remember what Vicious Little Darlings was about - I just remember really liking it. This is the only book of hers that I've read, and I'd like to read some more.

9. Kody Keplinger

I read The DUFF long after it first came out and I never knew until researching the book for my review that she had written quite a few books afterwards!

10. Adi Alsaid

Originally I thought Let's Get Lost was Adi's debut novel, but it seems that he has been writing for years! I adored his book, so I will look out for his others.

So there we go! I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3