MY ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY

A year ago, if you told me I would have a book blog and although not consistently, still post on it and keep it a part of my life, I would tell you you were crazy Even though books have been a massive part of my life since I was a child, I never thought I would take the next step and put my opinions out there for the world to see.

Now I certainly haven't been the best blogger. I posted very inconsistently, sometimes leaving 2 months between my reviews. Having this blog has been a massive learning curve, from learning how to balance school, social life, family, and the blog, to simply running a website.

I have met some great people because of this blog, and I have had the opportunity to read some truly amazing books before publication date, which is something I never thought I would say.

Since realising that I have had this blog for a whole 365 days, it has made me really want to buck up and try hard to be consistent with my posts, and be active on social media, and all the other duties that comes with running something like this. I never thought I would love doing this as much as I do, but I'm definitely going to stick with it.

Thank you, everyone who is reading this, for supporting my blog, even by just taking a couple of minutes out of your day to read this.

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate at First Sight by Lizzie O'Hagan | Book Review

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider: Book review

January 2024 Mini Reviews - part 3